Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission has not been previously published nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- All authors have consented to the publication of this submission in the Journal of King Abdulaziz University - Medical Sciences.
- All authors have completed an Author/s' signed a release form / Prior Publication Certification / Assignment of Any and All Copyright / Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement. Must be submitted/signed before any further step is taken.
- This submission is in Microsoft Word file format (.doc, .docx).
This submission includes a separate title page with all authors’ information:
a) A page in English and a page in Arabic
Abstracts: Provide an UNSTRUCTURED abstract with less than 200 words per the journal's requirements.
• DO NOT use any section headings in the abstract, e.g., Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
• No abbreviations permitted in the abstract - Use full terminology of word.
- Figures for this submission are supplied as separate files with the figure number in the file name.
- Tables are presented on a separate page at the end of the typescript.
This journal employs double blind review, where the referees remain anonymous throughout the process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.